Volunteer with Us
As a small yet growing nonprofit, we want to keep growing our base of committed volunteers to fill the variety of positions needed to fulfill our mission. We also welcome any trades that would be interested in hands-on volunteering with renovations. Please contact us with any questions you may have or to discuss options for your involvement: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have specific positions listed on Propellus’ Volunteer Connector that we would love to fill:
Coordinator and Team Member Positions
- Residential Renovation Construction Manager ⧉
- Materials Coordinator ⧉
- Newsletter Editor ⧉
- Social Media Coordinator ⧉
- Digital Marketing Specialist ⧉
- Grant Writer (Fund Development) ⧉
Below is a also a generic list of the possible options for volunteers based on the areas of our committees, but we also welcome those with skills and talents that are not listed below:
|Marketing + Comms.||Fund Development||Volunteer||Events||Projects|
|Media Relations||Grant Writer||Volunteer Labour||Event Planners||Project Management|
|Social Media||Sponsorship||Trades Liaison||Organizers||Family Liaison|
|Newsletter Editor||Donors||Recruiter||Project Selection|
- What qualities are you looking for in a volunteer?
- Generally speaking, we are looking for people who are naturally keen and able to work well with others. As part of our values, we also look for honesty, integrity, reliability and openness.
- Do I need previous volunteer experience to apply?
- Previous volunteer experience is not necessary, but would be an asset on your application.
- Will some positions require a background check?
- Yes, for some positions, you would be subject to a background check.