Volunteering with ARK
Everyone at ARK is a volunteer, and our numbers are growing. This influx of talent is increasing our ability to raise public awareness and support for children challenged by mobility issues and their families.
There are so many ways to hone and utilize your skills with us. Do you enjoy personally engaging the public? Join our Events or Fundraising teams. Good with numbers or computers? How about the financing or IT departments? Are you a Social Media Guru? Do we have a job for you!
On top of all this, ARK boasts a friendly and caring collaborative environment that appreciates every contribution.
Above all, the best part about volunteering with ARK is being privileged to watch the transformative effect an ARK Home Accessibility Renovation has on the child with mobility challenges and their family. Because we focus on one family at a time, the joy our efforts create becomes a tangible reality we can all value and experience.
Check out our listings on Propellus’ Volunteer Connector to find the right volunteer opportunity for you.
In the trades and want to volunteer on our next Home Accessibility Renovation? Please introduce yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What qualities are you looking for in a volunteer?
- Generally speaking, we are looking for people who are naturally keen and able to work well with others. As part of our values, we also look for honesty, integrity, reliability and openness.
- Do I need previous volunteer experience to apply?
- Previous volunteer experience is not necessary, but would enhance your application.
- Will some positions require a background check?
- Yes, for some positions, you would be subject to a background check.